|
We all like honest people now, don't we.
| |
|
Profile
16Sept1991 . a Student . ITE College East . Electrical Technology Year 2. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out But then, Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself okay. [ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ] Links
Aisyah Begum |
Friday, February 13, 2009, 2/13/2009 07:12:00 PM
i actually have no idea to update about but then i just update since i got the free time here. its a random song i chose for this post. it somehow seems very meaningful to me. do enjoy it. But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough Been a fool, girl I know Didn't expect this is how things would go Maybe in time, you'll change your mind Now looking back I wish I could rewind Because I can't sleep til you're next to me No I can't live without you no more Oh I stay up til you're next to me Til this house feels like it did before Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, love You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trust And then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, us But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up Been a fool (fool), girl I know (know) Because I can't sleep til you're next to me Ah, I just can't go to sleep I can't sleep til you're next to me |